BCT Advanced Label Printing Scales
- 16kg to 300kg
- 0.5g to 0.02kg
Adam Equipment BCT Advanced Label-Printing Scales
Weigh, count, and then print a label with the results!
The BCT series of counting scales offer a built-in printer and can print fully customisable labels that feature weight, QR codes, barcodes and custom images like logos. Store and recall up to 1,006 PLUs or piece weights to improve efficiency in production or warehouse applications. Choose from two platform sizes (300x400mm or 400x500mm).
BCT label-printing counting scales are ideal for parts counting tasks that require a hard copy, or label, of the results. Use a BCT for inventory tasks, batching, shipping and receiving and general warehouse use.
- Barcode / label printing
- Parts counting
- Check counting
Built-in label printer with free label editing software
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Built-in printer can print weight, QR codes, bar codes and customized labels in numerous languages
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution
- A 3-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.