Adam Equipment Product Warranties: Now up to 5 years
Starting 1st January, 2023, we are increasing warranties on nearly all our scales and balances to up to five years.
Why? We trust the quality and durability of our products, and we want you to know that you can, too.
Check the table below to see which products have new, longer warranties.
Adam Equipment offers a limited warranty that starts on the date of dispatch and includes parts and labour on components that fail due to defects in materials or workmanship. If repairs are needed during the warranty period, the customer must inform either the dealer they purchased from or Adam Equipment.
Any returned product must be in suitable packaging and be accompanied by the correct claim processing documentation. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to send the unit to an Adam service centre.
Click below for complete warranty information:
Step-by-Step Warranty Claim Process
Adam’s warranty claim process is simple:
- Register your product online at our Product Registration page page.
- If you need to file a claim, first contact your local Adam service centre by telephone, email (complete and email the warranty form) or online chat.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with you over the phone by our Technical team, we’ll ask you to send the product in so our team can do a full, detailed inspection and evaluation. They’ll then share details of the evaluation with you.
- Should repairs be needed, our qualified service engineers will repair your product and ship it back.
- If the product’s issue is covered by warranty but cannot be repaired – we'll replace it free of charge!
What if the issue isn’t covered under the warranty and it’s still within the warranty period?
If Adam can fix the product, you will only need to pay for parts and a reduced price for labour. Our service technicians may also offer a trade-in option. The original product must be returned to Adam.
What if the issue isn’t covered under the warranty and it’s past the warranty period?
Adam will offer to fix the product and charge for parts and labour at standard rates. If the repair is too costly, Adam may instead offer to replace the product at a discounted price. The original product must be returned to Adam.
What types of issues aren’t covered under warranty?
• fair wear and tear
• willful damage
• abnormal working conditions
• failure to follow the Seller's instructions (whether oral or in writing)
• misuse or alteration on repair of the Goods without the manufacturer's approval
When should I file a warranty claim?
We've found that many service problems can be resolved if the user performs some simple checks on the scale or balance in question. As a first step, please refer to the Technical Support page to help identify some basic problems and solutions.