WBW Washdown Scales
Designed for applications needing frequent washdown, WBW and WBW-M scales come in a selection of capacities and readabilities. IP66-rated housing and stainless steel pan withstand demanding industrial environments. WBW-M offers approved weighing.
Prices From R 0,00
- 1.5kg to 16kg
- 0.5g to 2g
Multiple Weighing units
Ideal for food preparation, food processing plants and agriculture facilities, WBW features IP66-rated washdown housing and a large stainless steel weighing pan. Checkweighing is simple with WBW's colour indicators to warn if a sample is under or over preset limits. Power is supplied by AC adapter and rechargeable battery, and auto power-off conserves battery life. For retail applications, the WBW-M is EC type / OIML, NMI and NRCS approved.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 1-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.