Coin Counting Scale
This scale provides accurate counts of nine different coins and two different tokens, helpful when counting large quantities. The scale counts sterling and euros, and can be configured to count any currency. The memory accumulates the counts to show a total amount. Simple-to-use colour-coded keys speed up operation, and the large stainless steel platform accommodates a variety of containers.
Prices From R 0,00
Adam Equipment's CCEU is a coin / token counting scale that offers quick performance to count accurately. With 9 preset values and 3 token values the CCEU lets you easily access different values so that the users can perform calculations with ease. The memory total means that values can be added up to give you a running total of all the calculations. The RS-232 interface lets you print your results to a computer or printer as needed. Compact design and colour-coded keys make for simple operation and a rechargeable battery lets the CCEU be used where it’s needed. Highly versatile, the coin counting scale works effectively within a range of applications and environments including: banks, casinos, betting shops and supermarkets. The CCEU can count in both Pound Sterling and Euros. Other currency options are also available.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Security password control prevents unauthorised access
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Counts Euros or sterling coins, but can be configured for other currencies as well
- Memory accumulation totals coin values
- A 2-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.