GFK Floor Checkweighing Scales
- 60kg to 600kg
- 20g to 50g
GFK floor scales are purpose-built for checkweighing, batching, parts counting and general weighing. Checkweighing helps compare a weight against limits to determine if the weight is under, over or within your preset limits.
You can stay on top of quality control, assembly and manufacturing processes thanks to the GFK's superb accuracy and intuitive functions.
Easily read under, over and within acceptable weight limits with checkweighing LEDs. Yellow LEDs represent under the limit, green indicates within limits, and red LEDs will glow if you're over the pre-set weight parameters.
Monitor overloads and protect the internal components of your scale with the built-in capacity tracker.
The LCD backlit display on the GBK is easy to read in any lighting conditions and features 20mm-high digits for reading at a distance.
Industrial Grade Construction
The GFK features a durable ABS plastic housing for the indicator display, matched with an easy-to-clean 400x500mm or 600x800mm grade 304 stainless steel pan
Versatile Display Options
The pillar-mounted display can be removed and mounted to a wall for optimal viewing of results
Choose from the Mplus models for legal-for-trade applications.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.