GFK Approved Floor Checkweighing Scales
With large platforms, high capacities and grade 304 stainless steel pans, GFKM scales are ideal for demanding industrial use, including food processing and manufacturing tasks. The GFK-M version is approved for selling by weight.
- 60kg to 600kg
- 20g to 50g
Dynamic / animal weighing
Multiple Weighing units
With a full keypad that simplifies unit weight and sample entry, GFKM floor scale capably performs checkcounting to a predefined weight or count. A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFK suitable for most counting and weighing applications. The large backlit display is visible in most settings and shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and within acceptable limits
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.